| Linux Today|
Linux Today News Service
рекомендовать друзьям >>
- Portable encrypted Linux computing environment
Help Net Security: SPYRUS announced a new version of Secure Pocket Drive that allows end users to build and distribute their own secure bootable Linux OS image.
- Ubuntu Powers Small-Business Desktops in Marseille
The VAR Guy: Marseille, France is known for a lot of things, among them bouillabaisse stew, hostility toward centralized government and a flourishing drug trade
- Larry Ellison knocks Oracle's Linux strategy
Network World: At trial Ellison says companies need copyright to prevent "cheap knockoffs"
- Raspberry Pi review � the price is right, but the software is not
Linux User & Developer: "Software for the Pi is still very immature, while other � admittedly more expensive � devices are significantly faster."
- How to replace Activities word with any image in Gnome Shell
Unixmen: "You will need user-theme extension, gnome-tweak-tool, an image and of course GNOME 3.2+."
- Implement strong WiFi encryption the easy way with hostapd
developerWorks: "hostapd gives you a great middle ground, a way to use WPA2-Personal with individual keys for each user rather than a single shared key for everyone."
- How Microsoft Fought True Open Standards
ComputeWorld UK: The inside story on Microsoft lobbying against open source in the UK public sector - loads of info thanks to Freedom of Information request.
- Of Booze and Brogrammers
Database Soup: There's been a little bit of noise about the culture of "hard partying" at programmer conferences.
- History of Ubuntu: Revisited & Updated
Tech Drive-in: "Lets go back in time and see how Ubuntu evolved over the years to become what it is now - a totally awesome, user friendly and fast changing Linux based distro for human beings."
- DOE Lab Releases Open Source Attack Intelligence Tool
Dark Reading: "The U.S. Department of Energy's Pacific Northwest National Laboratory is offering an open-source version of a homegrown tool that gathers an additional layer of intelligence during an attack."
- MATE 1.2 Desktop Environment Released
Softpedia: "MATE 1.2.0 is a fork of GNOME 2, providing a traditional desktop environment for Linux operating systems and low-end machines."
- CloudBees donates Jenkins plugins to the community
The H Open: "CloudBees, the company specialising in deploying and supporting the Jenkins continuous integration (CI) software, has announced that it has opened sourced two previously proprietary plugins for Jenkins."
- Learn to Read the Source, Luke
Coding Horror: In the calculus of communication, writing coherent paragraphs that your fellow human beings can comprehend and understand is far more difficult than tapping out a few lines of software code that the interpreter or compiler won't barf on.
- What's the Difference Between Sudo & Su?
How To Geek: If you're a Linux user, you've probably seen references to both sudo and su.
- Arch Linux LXDE /w Xorg Mouse Keyboard on Nook Color Android Tablet
Compute for Life: My goal was simple, install a full linux os on my Nook Color tablet.
|Клуб Мамбини — это скидки для мам. Регистрируйтесь!|
управление подпиской: http://www.rss2email.ru/manage.asp
партнерская программа: http://partner.rss2email.ru/?pid=1