рекомендовать друзьям >>
- Ubuntu OS Can Run on Mele A1000 ARM PC
Softpedia: "It appears that Aliexpress is selling a small ARM-based device that runs Android 2.3, but can be easily hacked to run the popular Ubuntu operating system."
- How To Simulate Network Devices Using SNMP Simulator
HowtoForge: "This tutorial explains how you can simulate network devices for testing purposes with the free Verax SNMP Simulator."
- Apache announces Huawei, GoDaddy and Twitter as new sponsors
The H Open: "The Foundation has also welcomed Twitter as a new Bronze sponsor, the lowest level of sponsorship available."
- Tech Comics: "The Apple Family
Datamation: "A family of Apple users needs to take a basic step before buying yet more Apple gear."
- Will Fedora End Linux Distro Naming?
InternetNews: Tandoori Chicken could follow the Beefy Miracle - or will it be a nameless number?
- Using mod_spdy With Apache2 On Debian Squeeze
HowtoForge: "SPDY (pronounced 'SPeeDY') is a new networking protocol whose goal is to speed up the web."
- Iptables: My most used commands
Guillermo Garron: "This is a small manual of iptables, I'll show some basic commands you may need to know to keep your computer secure."
- Marketplace pulls AWS hare ahead of OpenStack tortoise
ITWorld: Today's opening of the Amazon Web Services Marketplace will give cloud customers a lot more convenience in cloud deployment, while sending up clouds of dust for the still-behind OpenStack to inhale.
- Oracle Linux: The Past, Present and Future Revealed
The VAR Guy: When Oracle CEO Larry Ellison started poking around the Linux market way back in 1998 or so, he turned to Wim Coekaerts for help.
- Physical Memory Analysis with the LiME Linux Memory Extractor
Linux.com: The LiME Loadable Kernel Module allows digital investigators to perform physical memory analysis on Linux and Linux-based devices such as Android smartphones.
- Linus Torvalds wins the tech. equivalent of a Nobel Prize
ZDnet: Linux Creator Linus Torvalds has won the Millennium Technology Prize. This is close as technology has to a Nobel Prize.
- VMware: OpenStack Is Immature
ServerWatch: VMware is continuing to grow revenues and market share and isn't afraid of new open source competition either
- Six (plus one) ways to use Linux Live CDs in your business
DarkDuck: "This is the main reason why most Linux distributions currently have the ability to run in Live mode. You can check new features, hardware compatibility, and get a general feel for a Linux distribution right away without the need to install it on your hard drive."
- Q.bo open source robot now available to pre-order
The H Open: "An Intel Atom Mini-ITX motherboard is used to run the OpenQbo distribution based on Ubuntu 11.10 'Oneiric Ocelot' and a pre-installed ROS robot operating system by Willow Garage."
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux plus IBM Hardware equals Performance Computing
The Frugal Networker: "Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), its flagship Linux product, is the one to watch in the data center for enterprise-level workloads including databases, application delivery and virtualization."
- Linux Mint 13 Will Be Named Maya
Softpedia: "Linux Mint 13 (Maya) will be available for download at the end of May 2012, and it will be shipped with separate MATE and Cinnamon editions."
- HP Certifies Ubuntu Linux
ServerWatch: The Ubuntu 12.04 LTS release will be noteworthy both for its cloud and virtualization features and also because it's the first Ubuntu release that has broad certification on a series of HP ProLiant servers.
- Google Reveals its Open Source Networking
Web Pro News: "By separating packet switching from network management, Google has better and easier control over their network."
- HP Report: More Attacks, Despite Fewer New Vulnerabilities Overall
eSecurityPlanet: According to HP's new Top Cyber Security Risks Report for 2011, there was a 19.5 percent decrease in the number of new publicly reported vulnerabilities over the course of last year.
|Клуб Мамбини — это скидки для мам. Регистрируйтесь!|
управление подпиской: http://www.rss2email.ru/manage.asp
партнерская программа: http://partner.rss2email.ru/?pid=1