| Linux Today|
Linux Today News Service
рекомендовать друзьям >>
- Six (plus one) ways to use Linux Live CDs in your business
DarkDuck: "This is the main reason why most Linux distributions currently have the ability to run in Live mode. You can check new features, hardware compatibility, and get a general feel for a Linux distribution right away without the need to install it on your hard drive."
- Q.bo open source robot now available to pre-order
The H Open: "An Intel Atom Mini-ITX motherboard is used to run the OpenQbo distribution based on Ubuntu 11.10 'Oneiric Ocelot' and a pre-installed ROS robot operating system by Willow Garage."
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux plus IBM Hardware equals Performance Computing
The Frugal Networker: "Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), its flagship Linux product, is the one to watch in the data center for enterprise-level workloads including databases, application delivery and virtualization."
- Linux Mint 13 Will Be Named Maya
Softpedia: "Linux Mint 13 (Maya) will be available for download at the end of May 2012, and it will be shipped with separate MATE and Cinnamon editions."
- HP Certifies Ubuntu Linux
ServerWatch: The Ubuntu 12.04 LTS release will be noteworthy both for its cloud and virtualization features and also because it's the first Ubuntu release that has broad certification on a series of HP ProLiant servers.
- Google Reveals its Open Source Networking
Web Pro News: "By separating packet switching from network management, Google has better and easier control over their network."
- HP Report: More Attacks, Despite Fewer New Vulnerabilities Overall
eSecurityPlanet: According to HP's new Top Cyber Security Risks Report for 2011, there was a 19.5 percent decrease in the number of new publicly reported vulnerabilities over the course of last year.
- Scalable NAS Buying Guide
Enterprise Storage Forum: "Being Windows-centric, it's not a good play in NFS-heavy environments."
- Cairo Dock 3.0 Released With GTK3 Support, Other Enhancements
WebUpd8: Cairo Dock (or GLX Dock) is an animated application launcher (dock bar) for Linux that runs under GNOME, KDE or XFCE.
- Making an aaS out of free software
ITWorld: Cloud is hot, but there are still concerns that such remote computing will ultimately harm the fundamental core principles of free software.
- Mageia Beta Three
Mageia: We are now happy to deliver this beta 3 release which is the very last beta version for Mageia2.
- How to setup Git authentication over http using LDAP
LinuxAdminZone: There are multiple ways for authenticating Git access for your users.
- Modern Web Architecture: The HTML5 Web Storage
Technical Advices: One of the most important features of HTML5 is the Web Storage feature.
- Privacy Advocates vs. The Government: Why CISPA Will Become Law
Mike Elgan: "CISPA is being likened to the now-moribund SOPA and PIPA bills smothered by Congress after widespread public opposition."
- Creating a Mashup Dojo Widget
Wazi: "In this article, I will show how to create a more meaningful component that interacts with third-party APIs."
|Клуб Мамбини — это скидки для мам. Регистрируйтесь!|
управление подпиской: http://www.rss2email.ru/manage.asp
партнерская программа: http://partner.rss2email.ru/?pid=1