рекомендовать друзьям >>
- Face Detection with Android APIs
Developer.com Learn how to use Android face detection APIs to identify faces in bitmap images.
- Ubuntu Linux Seeing HUGE Demand for OpenStack
InternetNews: From the 'OpenStack Reality Check' files:
- Maintaining Remote Web Sites With sitecopy (Debian Squeeze/Ubuntu 11.10)
HowtoForge: This tutorial shows how you can manage your remote web site from your local Debian Squeeze/Ubuntu 11.10 desktop with sitecopy.
- Microsoft Supporting Open Source: Threat or Promise?
Datamation: As of this article, Microsoft is actually one of the most active contributors to the Linux kernel. Yes, these contributions all benefit them in one way or another. But after I had a chance to ponder this issue a bit more, I began to question Microsoft's motivation in the long-term.
- Open source medicine puts health above profits
PC Advisor: "Open source is powering a revolution in medicine and health care in multiple ways."
- Long-term maintenance for Linux 3.2
The H Open: Ben Hutchings has confirmed that he will maintain Linux kernel version 3.2 as a long-term kernel
- Linux Top 3: Linux is Precise, Quantal and Longterm
LinuxPlanet: Twice a year we get to celebrate a new Ubuntu release, its wacky name and its interesting new innovations.
- 7 Programming Myths
InfoWorld: Neil McAllister offers up seven myths of modern programming practices, noting that while programming tools have gotten sharper, software development remains rife with misconceptions on productivity, code efficiency, offshoring, and more.
- Is Sierra Leone, without Internet and Free Software, just a knowledge landfill?
Stop: If you ask me, in places like these I’ve visited there should be only Linux and Internet access
- How to set up the Raspberry Pi
Linux User: Liam Fraser, creator of the popular Raspberry Pi Tutorials YouTube series and System Administrator for the Raspberry Pi Foundation, shows us how to set up the Raspberry Pi and write our first Python 'Hello World' application
- OpenStack Community Seeks Talent, Cloud Certification
The VAR Guy: A major OpenStack conference attracted roughly 1,000 attendees last week in San Francisco.
- How To Set Up WebDAV With MySQL Authentication On Apache2 (Debian Squeeze)
HowToForge: WebDAV stands for Web-based Distributed Authoring and Versioning and is a set of extensions to the HTTP protocol that allow users to directly edit files on the Apache server so that they do not need to be downloaded/uploaded via FTP.
- When You Should Disable Root Login???Or Not
Pinehead: When should you disable root login?
- shelr, broadcast your Linux shell on the net
Linuxaria: Shelr.tv allows you to record something interesting from your terminal and share it to your followers.
- Replace Oxygen with ROSA theme on any KDE-powered distribution
LinuxBSDos: I like beautiful graphics, but beauty, as they say, is in the eyes of the beholder, so what I consider beautiful, might not be that to you.
- Quality has a new name AKA - Ubuntu 12.10 will be Quantal Quetzal
Mark Shuttleworth: No, I'm not calling Ubuntu 12.10, the Queer Quokka
- Reports of Slackware's death way premature
IT World: "We should not be worried about distributions like Slackware or Mandriva 'dying.' It would take a serious depletion of their respective communities for that to happen. It is more possible that the names will fade into memory, like Mandrake and Caldera; or SLS and MCC Interim."
- Open source gives Arx Fatalis new lease of life
Geek.com: What's interesting about Arx Fatalis is that development of the game started up again last year even though the original shipped in 2002 (Windows, Xbox). Arkane Studios released patch 1.21 and with it open sourced the engine.
- If my mother-in-law can use Ubuntu Linux, anyone can
Linux and Open Source: "Enough is enough; you don’t need to be a tech geek to use Linux. If my 79-year old mother-in-law can use the Ubuntu Linux desktop, anyone can"
|Клуб Мамбини — это скидки для мам. Регистрируйтесь!|
управление подпиской: http://www.rss2email.ru/manage.asp
партнерская программа: http://partner.rss2email.ru/?pid=1