| Linux Today|
Linux Today News Service
рекомендовать друзьям >>
- U.S. DOJ: The Cloud Provides No Legal Cover for Criminals
eSecurityPlanet: Crooks and their data cannot hide from the long arm of the law, even in the cloud.
- Has Firefox Lost Its Edge?
Datamation:Once an emerging darling, the open source browser is now beset by a troubling handful of issues.
- Has the World outgrown Commercial UNIX?
The Frugal Networker: "UNIX is alive and well in the world's Enterprise data centers. It just doesn't grab headlines like it used to."
- Ubuntu 10.04 Lives! Go Back To The Future With Lucid Lynx
The Power Base: "Ubuntu 10.04 is almost 2 years old now, but you can teach it the electric slide even if all it know how to do is the funky chicken."
- Tech Comics: "Coding is an Art"
Datamation: If you don't get it, you're not looking at it in the right way.
- Download Linux Kernel 3.3 RC1 Now
Softpedia: "Linus Torvalds announced that the first Release Candidate version of the upcoming Linux kernel 3.3 is available for download and testing."
- SOPA a controversy against the Open Source world
Unixmen: "The open-source community is however apprehensive that the language of the bill is so broad that it shall also adversely affect the U.S websites that unknowingly host pirated content."
- NASA Clears Runway for Open Source Software
Scientific Computing: "The NASA Open Government Initiative has launched a new Web site to expand the agency's open source software development."
- Build An FTP Server on CentOS 6 | Linux Hangout
BeginLinux: "Mike Weber demonstrated how to setup an FTP server on CentOS 6 and answered several questions on the topic."
- Still don't think open source hurts commercial software? Guess again
JavaWorld: "Just a few years ago, speculation ran rampant that open source software, as in freely available software, would hurt the software market overall by eliminating the need to pay for software. Why buy what you can get for free?"
- 7 Best Free Linux Time Tracking Software
LinuxLinks: "There is a fairly limited selection of free Linux time tracking tools available. This article identifies our favourite tools."
- Webopedia TOTD: What is Ubuntu Variants?
Webopedia: "The Ubuntu Linux-based operating system (OS) has spawned a number of official and non-official variants that generally differ from the main Ubuntu release in one or two small, but very specific, ways."
- Red Hat Turns to Linux for Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3
ServerWatch: One part of the RHEV platform is the RHEV-M management system for servers, which has been a Windows-only solution.
- Simple Xymon Monitors Hosts, Services, and Network
Wazi: With Xymon, you can monitor the health of thousands of servers and applications, and the network connectivity among them.
- Is the Linux Desktop actually growing?
ZDnet:No, the Linux desktop will never knock off Windows, but it may actually be a bigger player on traditional desktops than usually believed.
|Культура, Искусство, Арт - статьи и фото|
Лучшие статьи и фотографии по темам: Арт, Фотография, Дизайн, Архитектура, Интерьер, Мода, ХэндМейд, Кино, Литература и т. д.
управление подпиской: http://www.rss2email.ru/manage.asp
партнерская программа: http://partner.rss2email.ru/?pid=1