| Linux Today|
Linux Today News Service
рекомендовать друзьям >>
- Learning Ins and Outs of Arduino
Linux.com: Arduino is an open embedded hardware and software platform designed for rapid creativity.
- Say What? Top Five IT Quotes of the Week
InternetNews: "We think the world is ready for this innovation."
- Microsoft confirms UEFI fears, locks down ARM devices
SoftwareFreedomLawCenter: At the beginning of December, we warned the Copyright Office that operating system vendors would use UEFI secure boot anticompetitively, by colluding with hardware partners to exclude alternative operating systems.
- Kernel Log: 15,000,000 lines, 3.0 promoted to long-term kernel
The H: With the merger of the first changes into Linux 3.3, the number of lines of kernel source code has passed through the 15 million mark.
- Linus Tells It Like it is - Re: [GIT PULL 05/11] SoC-level changes for tegra and omap
Linus Torvalds: Stop being a moron.
- OpenStack Doesn't Want Any Forks
InternetNews: The notion of being able to fork a project is core to open source.
- Ubuntu 11.10 Samba Standalone Server With tdbsam Backend
HowtoForge: "This tutorial explains the installation of a Samba fileserver on Ubuntu 11.10."
- Mageia 2 Inches Along with Another Alpha
OSTATIC: "Right on time, Alpha 3 of Mageia 2 was released today."
- The FOR looping statement. A semantic compiler plugin
Sankuru: "Let's continue to build our little bytecode compiler in Php, along with a small virtual stack machine to execute the resulting bytecode."
- Tech Comics: "Developers and the 2012 Apocalypse"
Datamation: The Mayan calendar suggests that an apocalypse is due this year.
- FreeBSD 9.0 Delivers More Power to Serve
ServerWatch: The ability to do realtime replication to another box is very important to the workflows of many entities that do storage..
- Is Open Source Easier Than Commercial Software?
Datamation: "Both approaches have their strengths, yet the issue of support appears to tip the balance."
- At the Intersection of Open Source and Cloud Computing, You'll Find...Jobs
OSTATIC: "According to a study done by research firm Wanted Analytics, over the past 90 days, employers and staffing firms listed more than 10,000 ads for jobs that included requirements for cloud computing skills."
- Introduction To The Enlightenment 17 Window Manager For X (Ubuntu 11.10)
HowtoForge: "This tutorial is supposed to show some features of the Enlightenment window manager as an alternative to the often used Gnome and KDE managers."
- The common goose
Linux User & Developer: "Free software and the web have challenged conventional concepts of ownership."
управление подпиской: http://www.rss2email.ru/manage.asp
партнерская программа: http://partner.rss2email.ru/?pid=1