| Linux Today|
Linux Today News Service
рекомендовать друзьям >>
- Mageia Needs Artists
OSTATIC: "Let's face it. Mageia's default look for version 1 wasn't bad. The Ia Ora windec is attractive enough and the backgrounds and splash screens weren't bad. But 'not bad' isn't beautiful. Attractive isn't gorgeous. We users want gorgeous."
- Cablegate: 42 Percent of Argentine Firms Use Linux on at Least Some of Their Computers
Tech Rights: "Argentina, being a south American nation, has been quite GNU/Linux-friendly."
- Shuttleworth: Amazon Web Services the cloud way to go
IT World: "Just as HTTP has become the only standard for the web, so too will AWS APIs and specifications become the standard for cloud computing development, Shuttleworth argues."
- BSA secret agenda: open source saves the world
Mixed Signals: "If you could obtain something that was worth a year's wages at the click of a mouse, and you knew you'd not cost anyone a penny, what would you do?"
- Apache2: How To Redirect Users To Mobile Or Normal Web Site Based On Device Using mod_rewrite
HowtoForge: "This tutorial explains how to configure Apache to serve the mobile version of your web site if the visitor uses a mobile device, and the normal version if the visitor uses a normal desktop PC."
- When will Java 7 'Officially' be Available?
DevX: Yes, I know, Java 7 was already released. But if you go to Java.com today and try and download Java 7, you can't.
- 5 Mozilla Labs add-ons worth trying out
Tech Laze: "Apart from working on their front line products like Firefox and Thunderbird, the Mozilla team loves to experiment with new ideas."
- Smozzy Android app allows mobile web access without a data plan
Geek.com: "It's a clever hack, but one that is probably going to get shutdown sooner rather than later if it becomes very popular."
- Say What? Top Five IT Quotes of the Week
InternetNews Carol Bartz's colorful departure from Yahoo, and Linus want you to prove who you are.
- How to Auto Mount Partitions at Linux Startup the Easy Way
How To Geek: Usually making Ubuntu mount a partition at startup would require fiddling with the �fstab� which is confusing.
- What if Microsoft Opened the Interface Environment for Windows 8?
OSTATIC: "This fall, the company is expected to start beta testing Windows 8 - the next major release of its operating system. Could the company benefit from opening up the desktop interface for Windows?"
- Mozilla Openness Facts
Paul Rouget: If you're part of the Free Software community or the Open Web community, you're welcome to come to the Mozilla offices, take a seat, and talk to us.
- Install Lubuntu Software Center (Lightweight USC Alternative For Lubuntu 11.10)
webupd8: Lubuntu Software Center is a new project that aims to be a lightweight alternative to Ubuntu Software Center, for Lubuntu (Ubuntu based on LXDE).
- Sakai OAE Release 1.0.0
Sakai Foundation: The Sakai Open Academic Environment (OAE) steering group and project team are pleased and excited to announce that the OAE 1.0.0 is now available.
- People behind Debian: Enrico Zini, member of the New Maintainer Frontdesk
apt-get install Debian: One of my historical roles in Debian is taking care of Debtags...
|Культура, Искусство, Арт - статьи и фото|
Лучшие статьи и фотографии по темам: Арт, Фотография, Дизайн, Архитектура, Интерьер, Мода, ХэндМейд, Кино, Литература и т. д.
управление подпиской: http://www.rss2email.ru/manage.asp
партнерская программа: http://partner.rss2email.ru/?pid=1