| Linux Today|
Linux Today News Service
рекомендовать друзьям >>
- How To Install VMware Player On Ubuntu 11.04/Linux Mint 11
HowtoForge: "This tutorial provides step-by-step instructions on how to install VMware Player on an Ubuntu 11.04 or Linux Mint 11 desktop system."
- Python4Kids New Tutorial: Side Track � Global and Local Variables
Python Tutorials for Kids 8+: "You might, justifiably, be thinking � why didn't we just use two variables called currentImage and totalImages? This tutorial is going to try to explain that."
- Your Favorite Browsers
OSTATIC: "A few months ago Firefox and Chrom(ium) were in the news a lot. Firefox was speeding up their release cycle and improving memory use and performance."
- Tech Comics: "A Day in the Life of the Queen"
Datamation: Modern social networks like Facebook aren't set up to handle the demands of royalty.
- Installing PowerDNS (With MySQL Backend) And Poweradmin On Debian Squeeze
HowtoForge: "This article shows how you can install the PowerDNS nameserver (with MySQL backend) and the Poweradmin control panel for PowerDNS on a Debian Squeeze system."
- Appsfire Announces Open Source UDID Replacement For iOS: OpenUDI
TechCrunch: "Appsfire, a mobile application marketing platform, is introducing its own solution for the issue created by Apple's decision to phase out developer access to the UDID (unique device identifier) on iOS devices."
- Web application mode in GNOME 3.2
GNOME: "The main idea here, to give a bit of context, is that some of us use a certain number of web pages as if they were applications..."
- Save Pidgin Passwords In GNOME Keyring Instead Of Plain Text
webupd8te: By default, Pidgin saves all your passwords in plain text (look under ~/.purple/accounts.xml).
- Add a Nginx Reverse Proxy to Your LAMP Setup
Wazi: Apache was not designed with performance or scalability in mind, but switching away from Apache can be more trouble than it's worth.
- Will Solaris 11 Debut at Oracle OpenWorld 2011?
Datamation: In any given year, OpenWorld is the forum where Oracle CEO Larry Ellison likes to make bold moves (just think of Exalogic and Oracle Linux in years past) and I don't think 2011 will be any exception. As an early prediction, I think this might be the event where Solaris 11 is finally officially launched.
- Pax Britannica - a small and funny Indie game
Linuxaria: Pax Britannica it's a One-button real-time strategy that puts you in control of a deep-sea "factory ship" that is immediately under attack.
- Mandriva 2011: Dusk or Dawn of Linux Legend?
Linux Notes: Did developers who started Mandrake project back in 1998 knew that their baby would become a world famous operating system?
- Chromebooks Live!
ZDnet:Sorry folks, but tablets, as neat as they are, aren't going to replace low-end laptops and that means the Chromebook still has a future.
- DocVert Can Handle All Your Document Conversion Needs
Linux.com: "Thought you'd be living in a Microsoft Office-free world by 2011? "
- Lock Firefox 6 Prefs (Also versions 3, 4, & 5)
LinuxJournal: In a corporate environment, it's often important to enforce Internet proxy settings for all users.
|Блог о жизни и браке в Европе|
Все о русских женщинах и европейских мужчинах. Россия и Европа. Мужчина и женщина. Он и она. Психология отношений. Записки владелицы Брачного Агентства .
управление подпиской: http://www.rss2email.ru/manage.asp
партнерская программа: http://partner.rss2email.ru/?pid=1