рекомендовать друзьям >>
- Linux gaming on the rise: EA arrives on Ubuntu and Valve plans Steam port
Ars: After indie success, Linux is finally attracting mainstream game publishers.
- Open Source Crowd Mapping with Ushahidi
Linux.com: Visualizations and crowd mapping keeps getting cooler, and with Ushahidi and Crowdmap, individuals have the open source tools to share personal experiences on their own terms
- NASA Ditching Open Source OpenStack? Not So Fast
ServerWatch: The move from research to commercial production is a common theme across the history of NASA, both past and present.
- Tech Comics: "In the Computer Museum"
Datamation: Kids in the future will be amazed when they look back at our gadgets.
- LIMBO Friday Game
Unixmen: This game has won over 90 awards, and many gamers of all platforms consider it to be the best indie game ever.
- Gnome gains Microsoft SkyDrive Support
WoGue: This is similar how Gnome-Documents handles Google Docs after we setup online accounts. While in Gnome 3.4 we could set up a MS Live account, we couldn't access MS Docs. Well in 3.6 we gain that ability.
- Has Commodore Amiga flopped... Again?
It Toolbox: The business has been sold, resold and is now trying to make a comeback by bringing out old/new computers.
- Canonical announces Ubuntu apps showdown
IT World Canada: Developers will have from June 18 until July 9 - a total of three weeks - to create an app using Canonical's Quickly development tool, which combines Python and GTK into a single Ubuntu-centric package.
- Nokia scraps Linux-based OS for feature phones
Fierce Mobile: Nokia reportedly has halted work on a mobile operating system projected to power its low-end feature phones.
управление подпиской: http://www.rss2email.ru/manage.asp
партнерская программа: http://partner.rss2email.ru/?pid=1