рекомендовать друзьям >>
- Kernel Log: Coming in 3.4 - Filesystems, storage and drivers
The H Open: the development of Linux 3.4 is slowly approaching the finish line, although it is likely that there will be another RC before the final version arrives.
- Say What? Top Five IT Quotes of the Week
InternetNews: BYOD, Linux and the Cloud
- Linux Live USB Creator isn't another me-too utility
BetaNews: The program really does have enough features and functionality to stand up against the best of the rest.
- Ubuntu's Mark Shuttleworth on shaking up system software
BBC: Free of charge, free of viruses and designed to outpace its rivals on low-end systems - Ubuntu has some obvious advantages.
- KDE Ships May Updates to Plasma Workspaces, Applications and Platform
KDE: KDE 4.8.3 is here
- Linus Torvalds likes the Google Chrome OS Linux desktop
ZDnet: Torvalds, still annoyed at the direction that GNOME 3 has taken, has some nice things to say about Google's new Chrome Aura Linux desktop interface.
- OpenOffice Moving to Sourceforge
InternetNews: From the 'Does Sourceforge Matter Anymore?' files:
- Open source patent war: Yahoo! says Facebook stole DC patents
DatacenterDynamics: Yahoo! said it believes 16 patents held by the Internet giant have been used in Facebook’s data centers and servers, according to a regulatory filing made by Facebook.
- Report: Android a Loss Leader for Google in 2010
PCMag.com: The judge did not reveal specific financial figures for Android, but did note that it lost money—apparently a lot of it and in all four quarters of 2010.
|Клуб Мамбини — это скидки для мам. Регистрируйтесь!|
управление подпиской: http://www.rss2email.ru/manage.asp
партнерская программа: http://partner.rss2email.ru/?pid=1