| Linux Today|
Linux Today News Service
рекомендовать друзьям >>
- CERN launches open source hardware effort
Ars: "Open source software is used extensively by CERN, the particle physics lab behind the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) experiments"
- Debian Mozilla team creates a Release archive for Iceweasel
Life the Universe & Debian: Moving from Firefox 3.6 to 4.x to 5 isn't a problem anymore...
- Play Classic Roguelike Games in Isometric Graphical Interface Using 'Vulture'
Ubuntu Vibes: "Fans of Nethack, UnNetHack and Slash'Em can play these games in isometric graphical interface on Linux, thanks to open source project Vulture."
- Where is CentOS 6?
InternetNews: From the 'Cloning Takes....Time' files..(unless you're on Kamino)
- Tech Comics: The History of Search
Datamation: "Tech Comics: "The History of Search"
- How To Set Up and Integrate Ubuntu 10.04 LTSPv5 Server Into A Windows 2008 Active Directory Domain
HowtoForge: "Using the following steps, I was able to setup and integrate an Ubuntu 10.04 LTSPv5 server into a Windows 2008 Active Directory domain."
- The end of the future: The last Shuttle flight
ZDnet: "It's the end of the future as we knew it as the U.S. backs out of manned spaceflight with Atlantis' last flight." Editors' Note: Did you know that SJVN used to work for NASA?
- The Browser Race analysis, June 2011
Unixmen: " Google Chrome released its latest version, version 12 earlier this June followed by Mozilla's Firefox (controversially) version 5 later this June; official release dated 22 June."
- Brazilian government signs up to develop OpenOffice and LibreOffice
The H Open: "The Brazilian government has signed a letter of intent to work with both The Document Foundation and the Apache OpenOffice.org community to develop the Office Suite platforms maintained by both communities."
- Webopedia Term of the Day: What is Chromebook?
Webopedia: "Chromebook is a new category of notebook computers and mobile devices that runs Google's cloud-based Chrome OS operating system."
- VLC media player suffering in face of crapware and uncaring Google
Geek.com: "Ask any geek for a media player recommendation that runs on Windows, Mac, or Linux, and you're guaranteed to hear VLC mentioned quite often. "
- RHEV 3.0 management: No Windows, new opportunities
SearchServerVirtualization: "Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.0 users will have a plethora of new management options, because the latest version no longer requires Windows Server."
- Oracle Expands Virtual Desktops for Linux
Datamation: "Oracle is out this week with a new release of its Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) software. The VDI 3.3 release is also the first from Oracle that is supported on Oracle Linux."
- Linux-based system tries to tame San Francisco traffic
Linux for Devices: McCain says it will supply San Francisco with a new Linux-based traffic controller computer that meets the latest Advanced Transportation Controller (ATC) standards.
- Kernel Log: Coming in 3.0 Architecture, infrastructure and virtualisation
The H Open: Six years later than originally expected, the kernel now contains all the essential components for Xen Dom0 operation.
|Женский блог Маникюр Шоп|
Учебные статьи, видеоролики об уходе, маникюре. Узнайте секреты от эксперта.
управление подпиской: http://www.rss2email.ru/manage.asp
партнерская программа: http://partner.rss2email.ru/?pid=1