| Linux Today|
Linux Today News Service
рекомендовать друзьям >>
- How To Automatically Shut Down Your Computer After A Download Finishes
HowtoForge: "Sometimes you want to download something but don't want to wait until it finishes so you can shut down the computer. In this case you can use Sentinella."
- Mageia 1 Beta 2 Released
OStatic: Mandriva fork is nearly baked.
- Ubuntu 11.04, The Natty Narwhal RELEASED!
Today is the day and Linux Today has got you covered with a quick roundup of news for the big release.
- Equinox Adds 3 More Themes, PPA for Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal Updated
Tech Drive-in: "The latest Equinox theme pack, created by Tiheum(who also created beautiful Faenza icon theme) comes with 3 brand new themes - Equinox Dawn, Equinox Dusk and Equinox Midnight respectively."
- Dell does it again - promises Linux, makes it impossible to order
ComputerWorldUK: Dude, you're not getting a Dell with Linux.
- 12 Things I did After Installing New Ubuntu 11.04 "Natty Narwhal"
Tech Drive-in: Step one, update.
- Google Releases Chrome 11 Stable for Linux
Softpedia: "The Google Chrome developers at Google proudly announced the stable release and immediate availability for download of the Google Chrome 11.0.696.57 web browser for Linux, Windows, Macintosh and Chrome Frame platforms."
- 50 Android Apps to Customize Your Phone
Datamation: There is an app for just about anything and everything.
- Open source desktop search engines
IBM developerWorks: "So much information is interrelated that a simple hierarchical arrangement of folders and files may no longer be sufficient to find what you need. You need a tool that can intelligently index your files and help you locate them in the right context. Google and others have created commercial desktop search engines. However, there are open source alternatives."
- Spotlight on Linux: Toorox
Linux Journal: Check out this Gentoo-based distro
- BackTrack 4: Security with Penetration Testing Methodology
PACKT Publishing: "Penetration Testing, sometimes abbreviated as PenTest, is a process that is followed to conduct a hardcore security assessment or audit. Although there are different types of penetration testing, the two most general approaches that are widely accepted by the industry are Black-Box and White-Box. These approaches will be discussed in the following sections."
- Check your disk usage with df and du
Linuxaria: These two commands need to be on your cheat sheet.
- Modo Labs Launches Open-Source Mobile Development Framework
eWeek: "Modo Labs, a provider of open-source content-delivery solutions for mobile, has debuted its Kurogo Mobile Framework for developers."
- Why Some Open Source Projects Thrive at Oracle
InternetNews: Oracle has had a mixed bag of success with open source, but it has had at least one Open Source success too.
- GNOME 3: Seven Pros and Cons
Datamation: "On the one hand, it is the opportunity to put aside some annoying behaviors in earlier GNOME releases. On the other hand, GNOME 3 is a distraction because its changes can get in the way of long-established work methods."
|Интернет-инструменты для малого бизнеса|
Практические приемы интернет-маркетинга. Saas-решения для малого бизнеса. Опыт малого бизнеса .
управление подпиской: http://www.rss2email.ru/manage.asp
партнерская программа: http://partner.rss2email.ru/?pid=1