рекомендовать друзьям >>
- Ubuntu dev proposes new package format for mobile apps
The Register: Canonical has proposed a new software packaging format designed to make it easier for developers to publish apps for Ubuntu's tablet and phone–friendly future incarnations.
- International Space Station switches from Windows to Linux, for improved reliability
Extreme Tech: The United Space Alliance has announced that the Windows XP computers aboard the ISS have been switched to Linux.
- Linux, Freedom and Cold Cash
Linux Insider: If I were in the market for a PC and retail shelves offered GNU/Linux, I would pay for it.
- Play video games with an open-source Arduino-based gun replica
Geek: The Delta Six controller isn't just a light gun, but an extremely detailed, open-source, Arduino-based gun controller.
- Facebook Rattles Networking World With Open Source Gear
WIRED: Google solved the problem ages ago, but only for itself. Now, Facebook is building a solution for everyone else.
- Microsoft's most profitable mobile operating system: Android
ZDnet: Microsoft has had trouble getting people to use its Windows Phone operating systems but, thanks to Android, Microsoft might make as much as $3.4 billion in 2013.
- Earnings: Rackspace Cloud Loses Momentum, OpenStack Doesn't Help
Talkin Cloud: Rackspace (NYSE:RAX), the cloud services provider (CSP) and OpenStack proponent, delivered weaker than expected quarterly earnings results today.
- Create and Restore manual Logical Volume Snapshots
LinuxCareer: By creating a Logical Volume snapshots you are able to freeze a current state of any of your logical volumes.
- Is there anything Linux cannot do?
Locutus: I just read recently that Linux is replacing windows for the laptops at the International Space Station.
управление подпиской: http://www.rss2email.ru/manage.asp
партнерская программа: http://partner.rss2email.ru/?pid=1