| Linux Today|
Linux Today News Service
рекомендовать друзьям >>
- WebOS Gets Surprise Second Life in Healthcare
Forbes: "Holbrook designed an app allowing HP's TouchPad to operate an MRI machine from inside the scanning room, then interface with a PC server located elsewhere."
- LibreCAD 1.0.0 Released
Web UPD8: "LibreCAD, a 2D CAD drawing tool has reached version 1.0 more than a year of work."
- Fedora, Mint, openSUSE, Ubuntu: Which Linux desktop is for you?
ComputerWorld:We look at the top four Linux distributions to find out which is right for which users.
- Mandriva in danger of closing its doors
ITWorld: A shareholder fight has put one of the oldest commercial Linux vendors at risk of shuttering on January 16.
- Want a Job? BYOD or Buh-bye.
Consumerization: BYOD: "I think we've evolved into a workforce of spoiled brats but that's about to change."
- Blending Multiple Images and Creating Captions in Gimp
Worldlabel.com: "Computer geeks think they are funny, and that how we end up with names like GIMP and LAME."
- Webopedia Term of the Day: Chromium Explained
Webopedia: "Chromium refers to a pair of open-source projects that power the Google Chrome Web browser and Google Chrome OS."
- How to install Cinnamon in Ubuntu 11.10
LinuxBSDos:Cinnamon is a new desktop environment, forked from GNOME 3 by the developers of Linux Mint.
- Canonical to Reveal Mystery Ubuntu-based Device at CES
OSTATIC: "While there is only a small amount of information available at this time, Canonical will have a presence at CES, and will be showing a 'concept device' there."
- Sourcefabric, the Open Source Newsroom
Linux.com:The non-profit Sourcefabric builds digital open source newsrooms to support quality, independent journalism.
- SUSE and Microsoft Windows Azure: A Logical Linux Cloud Move
The Var Guy:In an ideal world, Microsoft will add full Linux support to its Windows Azure cloud, helping customers to blend Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), SUSE, Canonical's Ubuntu and other Linux distributions with the Windows Azure platform.
- Linux Market Share On Desktop Increased By About 50% In 2011
Ubuntu Vibes:Desktop Linux market share had a growth of about 50% last year according to the recent data by NetMarketShare.
- Ubuntu Linux Files Lands on Apple iOS
InternetNews: From the 'Linux on the iPhone/iPad' files:
- Can Firefox be a Web browser contender again? Firefox 9.01 Review
ZDnet:The newest Firefox is faster, better, and its parent group is well financed, but is it this version, Firefox 9.01, good enough to win back fickle Web browser users?
- Oracle Advances Open Source NetBeans
Datamation: Open Source developer environment adds support for JavaFX 2.0 and CSS3.
управление подпиской: http://www.rss2email.ru/manage.asp
партнерская программа: http://partner.rss2email.ru/?pid=1