| Linux Today|
Linux Today News Service
рекомендовать друзьям >>
- IBM's Irving Wladawsky-Berger sings the praises of Linux
V3-uk: A former IBM executive who helped to establish the company's Linux operation has provided an overview of how the company plans to use the operating system in its future platforms.
- Should Google Buy HP's PC Business?
Linux Journal: So the biggest PC maker is getting ready to dump its PC business.
- LinuxCon: Red Hat CEO thinks the desktop is becoming a legacy application
ZDnet: In five years, Red Hat CEO Jim Whitehurst sees the traditional desktop becoming obsolete.
- 6 computer labs that gave birth to the digital world
Extreme Tech: "There are extremely rare cases of geniuses that worked on their own, but for the most part almost every famed inventor, pioneer, or philosopher was part of a group or cadre of other great thinkers."
- Recording App Audioboo Makes Its Android Effort Open Source
PaidContent.Org: "Audioboo, voice recording app, was once a darling of the app world. Now, it is taking the Android version of its app open source, as it prepares to launch a premium, paid version of its app for the iOS public."
- Red Hat CEO: Google, Facebook owe it all to Linux, open source
Linux and Open Source: "Google and Facebook owe their success largely to Linux � not the technology per se, but to the cheap innovation and mass collaboration it enables, Red Hat's CEO says."
- #LinuxCon: HP kills WebOS after Keynote
InternetNews Hours after preaching WebOS to the Linux crowd, HP kills it.
- Introduction To The Ubuntu Unity Desktop
HowtoForge: "The prime subject will be the launcher, which is something like a side-dock, and how to configure it the way it fits your likings most."
- Build Web Apps Like a Pro with These PHP Frameworks
OpenLogic Wazi: "Coding PHP applications is relatively easy thanks to the abundance of high-quality PHP frameworks available. Here's a high-level overview of several of these open source frameworks, noting their scalability, maturity, licenses, and commercial support."
- 4 way to administer Linux with a web interface
Linuxaria: "But for the less experienced, in special cases or simply to make life easier, it is convenient sometimes to use Web interfaces for managing applications or even the entire server."
- Red Hat CEO: We Won't Make Money From PaaS for Years
ServerWatch: PaaS is the future, not the present.
- New Linux Foundation infographic sums up Linux Then and Now
Geek.com: "The Linux Foundation is preparing to celebrate the 20th Anniversary of Linux, and in so doing has produced an infographic charting the state of Linux in the past and how it has progressed to its current, healthy state."
- LinuxCon: Will Android Fork Rejoin Linux Mainline?
EnterpriseMobileToday: "Linux creator figures it will take a long time, but it will happen."
- LinuxCon: Linux Compliance Hits Milestone with SPDX 1.0
Linux Planet: The issue of open source license compliance is not a difficult one to deal with if you know what to look for.
- LinuxCon: Linus Torvalds Tells All as Linux Hits 20
Datamation: Linux creator calls virtualization 'evil' and explains why he's likely to remain working on Linux for years to come.
"Клуб Ники" открывает двери в закоулки проблем взаимоотношений между мужчинами и женщинами и призывает к главному оружию в борьбе с ними — обсуждению этих проблем.
управление подпиской: http://www.rss2email.ru/manage.asp
партнерская программа: http://partner.rss2email.ru/?pid=1