| Linux Today|
Linux Today News Service
рекомендовать друзьям >>
- GitHub's Linguist open sourced
The H Open: "GitHub has released its Linguist library, designed to identify the programming language in a file, as open source"
- Red Flag Linux - Going critical
Dedoimedo: "What if I told you there's a Linux distribution that might have as many as five times more users than Ubuntu?"
- How to teach the next generation of open source with Scratch
OpenSource.com: "Do you ever wish your kids would do something besides play video games on the computer?"
- You've Got Firefox in my Pidgin: Instantbird 1.0 Launches
Linux.com: "What do you get when you combine Firefox and Pidgin?"
- MCSE or RHCE - Which certification should you be the most proud of?
Matthew Casperson's Hubfolio: "The most significant difference between the MCSE and RHCE is that the RedHat exam is entirely practical. You get a series of tasks to perform on a live, real world RHEL install. So while the MCSE might as you which kind if DNS server you would setup in a given situation, the RHCE asks you to actually set up a caching DNS server."
- Best of the lot: My top 5 media players for Ubuntu
Ubuntu Manual: "The Open Source wizard supports a wide variety of software including media players. Today we review some of the best media software available for Ubuntu's latest versions."
- OpenSUSE 11.4 Samba Standalone Server With tdbsam Backend
HowtoForge: "This tutorial explains the installation of a Samba fileserver on OpenSUSE 11.4 and how to configure it to share files over the SMB protocol as well as how to add users."
- Share Files Easily with ProFTPD
Wazi: "With ProFTPD server, you can allow users to share files, and even allow people outside the corporate firewall to send files to you, easily and securely."
- Ubuntu Linux, Day 28: My Five Biggest Ubuntu Linux Complaints
PC World: "I want to state up front that I actually had a hard time coming up with five things. I don't want to steal any thunder from the final Day 30 post, but in general I found Linux, and the tools available for Linux to be quite capable."
- Cisco Cius Android Tablet Set For Release
EnterpriseMobileToday: A year after first being announced, Cisco finally is set to deliver an open source Android powered Tablet.
- Do more with less on Linux terminal
Linuxaria: "The Linux command less is similar to cat, but with less you can scroll the file instead of showing the file at once. With less command you can scroll up in the file as well as down, where with the Linux command more you can only scroll down the file."
- Google Chrome 12 Updates for 7 Flaws
Datamation: Google releases security update for its browser.
- Sweden-based Designer Wins 20th Anniversary of Linux T-shirt Contest with Flying Penguin Design
Linux.com: "After twenty years of hard work, this penguin has managed to take off."
- Command-line Photographic Workflow on�Linux
Scribbles and Snaps: "It is possible to set up a photographic workflow built around command-line tools that can handle a wide range of photographic tasks"
- Despite the U.S. CIO's Exit, Open Source Is Entrenched in the Federal Government
OStatic: In mid-June, as the United States' first federal CIO, Vivek Kundra announced that he has decided to leave his post, many people wondered if the open source initiatives that he drove in his short time as CIO would fade with him."
|Лучшие горящие предложения Мистера Тура!|
Лучшие предложения для вашего отдыха! Горящие туры в Хорватию, Испанию, Португалию, Италию, Чехию, Турцию, Египет и другие страны!.
управление подпиской: http://www.rss2email.ru/manage.asp
партнерская программа: http://partner.rss2email.ru/?pid=1