| Linux Today|
Linux Today News Service
рекомендовать друзьям >>
- German company claims it can disregard GPL requirements in aggregated software
Open Source Report: "A Germany company that provides DSL modems, using in part the Linux kernel, is trying to deny another company the right to modify GPL'ed software."
- PlanetLab creates a 'more advanced sudo'
ComputerWorld: "Researchers at the PlanetLab global research network have developed a potential replacement for the widely used Unix sudo tool, called Vsys, that will offer administrators far greater control over what end users can and can't access."
- How to Contribute to Open Source Projects
Dr. Dobbs: step 1, talk to someone who knows..like Apache server founder Brian Behlendorf,
- Kernel Log: Coming in 3.0 (Part 2) - Filesystems
The H Open: lots of filesystem work coming in Linux 3.0
- Will Linus Like Your Video?
Linux.com: "The Linux Foundation Video Contest this year is different. For the first time, we're running it mid-year and more importantly, it is one of the ways we're celebrating the 20th Anniversary of Linux."
- Just how hard is Linux to use?
Toolbox.com: "The question in this title may seem to be a hard one to answer."
- With GPLv3, Everything Old Can Be New Again
Brad Kuhn: "These users and developers interact with one software freedom license, GPLv3, about one specific codebase. "
- GNOME vs. KDE Apps: Which Are Best For You?
Datamation: A comparison between KDE and GNOME apps for IM, document handling, email and more.
- Dropbox Security Glitch Allowed Anyone to Access User Accounts
Help net Security: "Web-based file hosting service Dropbox has confirmed that a bug introduced by a code push allowed anyone to access any user account by simply typing in a random password for a period of nearly four hours."
- Linux Top 5: Linux 3, LibreOffice and Firefox Advance as Adobe Falls Behind
Linux Planet: "If the kernel is the heart of Linux, then key applications like LibreOffice and Firefox are its arms and legs."
- First glimpse of Ubuntu Software Centre 5.0
Ubuntu Manual: "One thing in Ubuntu, which has always hit rock bottom in terms of popularity, is Ubuntu Software Centre. The reason often cited is its weak design and layout."
- 5 Tips for Managing RPMs
ServerWatch: "This week, I want to look at a few things you can do when working with RPMs if you happen to be on a Fedora or RHEL-derived system."
- The Best & Fastest Computers are Linux Computers
Linux and Open Source: "While Linux still has trouble getting a grip on the desktop, everywhere else Linux rules. No where is that clearer than it is in the fastest of the fast: the supercomputers."
- Interview with Tom Wickline of Bordeaux Technology Group
TuxArena: "Today we'll be talking with Tom Wickline, leader of the Bordeaux Technology Group."
- Firefox 5 Benchmarked: Faster And Better Than Ever Before!
Digitizor: "In this benchmark, lower scores (time) means better performance. In our earlier benchmarks, Firefox is always slower than other browsers such as Chrome and Opera. Let us see how well Firefox 5 does."
|Лучший дизайн мира. Строгий отбор!|
Все самое интересное, модное и новаторское из мира дизайна: индустриальный и графический дизайн, архитектура, дизайн интерьера, разнообразный арт, гаджеты и технологии, автомобили, фешн и одежда, а также многое другое.
управление подпиской: http://www.rss2email.ru/manage.asp
партнерская программа: http://partner.rss2email.ru/?pid=1