| Linux Today|
Linux Today News Service
рекомендовать друзьям >>
- Webopedia Term of the Day: What is Structured Data?
Webopedia: "The term structured data refers to data that is identifiable because it is organized in a structure. The most common form of structured data, or structured data records (SDR), is a database where specific information is stored based on a methodology of columns and rows."
- Python 3: Building a Wiki Application
PACKT Publishing: "In this article, we will develop a wiki of our own, and in doing so, we will focus on two important concepts in building web applications. The first one is the design of the data layer. The second one is input validation."
- Top 4 Lightweight, Official Ubuntu Based Alternatives for Ubuntu 11.04's Unity
Tech Drive-in: "If you are not at all able to adjust with the revamped albeit buggy Unity desktop, there are a bunch of absolutely awesome Ubuntu based distros which runs on other interfaces like KDE, XFCE, LXDE etc."
- Alternative DNS services: pro and contra
Darkduck: You don't want to manage your own DNS, do you?
- 5 Skype alternatives for Linux users
ITWorld: We don't want Microsoft-owned tech on our Linux desktops, do we?
- Openbravo Offers Point-of-Sale (POS) Module for Open Source ERP
Enterprise Apps Today: "Openbravo has announced a new commercial offering that extends its web-based open source enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution."
- Lessons learned from Munich's migration to Linux
FOSS Bazaar: What can we all learn about Munich's Linux experience?
- Red Hat Updates Enterprise Linux
Datamation: IPA isn't just for beer lovers, it's now a tech preview for new Identity technology in RHEL 6.1
- MeeGo 1.2 Release
MeeGo: Sure Nokia ditched us for Microsoft, but we're not dead...
- Install and configure GNOME Do in Ubuntu Unity
TechRepublic: GNOME Do has been one of the favorite search and launch tools for the GNOME desktop for quite some time.
- Linux 2.6.39 Debuts with Improved Performance
Datamation: The rapid release cycle of the Linux kernel shows no signs of slowing down anytime soon.
- One in fourteen Internet downloads is Windows malware
ZDNet Networking Blog: "Yes. It's true. For the first time, Mac users have a significant malware problem. But, hey, it could be worse. You could be running Windows."
- Turpial, a Linux microblogging client from South America
Linuxaria: "Turpial is a client for Twitter and Identi.ca (only after the 1.4.X release) based on PyGTK, I've tested on my ubuntu 11.04 the version available in the development PPA for Ubuntu and so I've made the tests on Twitter and Identi.ca."
- Webopedia Term of the Day: What is Sabily?
Webopedia: "Sabily is a free and open source operating system based on the Ubuntu Linux distribution. One main feature that distinguishes Sabily from other Ubuntu Linux distribution is that Sabily was designed by Muslims for Muslims."
- PSN hacked again, 2 days after coming back online
Geek.com: "Just two days after Sony started turning parts of the PlayStation Network back online, it seems to have been hacked again."
|Свадьба вашей мечты!|
Как не потеряться в мире свадебной суеты? Как сделать ее оригинальной и неповторимой? Подписывайтесь на рассылку и узнайте, как устроить свадьбу вашей мечты.
управление подпиской: http://www.rss2email.ru/manage.asp
партнерская программа: http://partner.rss2email.ru/?pid=1